The Ansar hospital is a commendable accomplishment of the Trust. This 250-bedded high quality healthcare center serves as a medical hub for three districts: Malappuram, Palakkad and Thrissur. It is rapidly expanding as an island of hope for the surrounding districts.
The Ansar Hospital upholds its commitment to the local community by providing free/subsidized treatment to the needy, conducting periodical medical camps, offering comprehensive healthcare for adopted villages and offering pain & palliative care. The hospital has nearly all the specialties in it.
The hospital continuously reaffirms its commitment to the local community by:
- Providing free/subsidized treatment to the lower socio-economic strata
- Conducting periodical medical camps
- Providing free/subsidized treatment for the senior citizens
- Operating a pain and palliative care
- Adopting colonies of local communities for comprehensive healthcare
- The hospital has various departments equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and excellent medical skills.
The specialty departments are:
- Clinical psychology